RESOURCES & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Wellness Community Resources
Mental Health Resources
Perinatal Community Resources
Perinatal Online Support
LABOR & DELIVERY PREPARATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is spiritual wellness?
- How does In Day's Care help me with my spiritual wellness journey?
Each product is created with the intention of helping others easily incorporate spiritual wellness into their existing lifestyles, simply and sustainably. Our products are 100% all natural and handmade. They are expertly formulated by our founder, Dayelle Harris.
- How do I know I need to go on a spiritual journey or further cultivate my spiritual wellness?
- What is holistic healing?
- What is the difference between traditional medicine and holistic healing?
- Are herbalist medical doctors?
- What is an herbalist?
- Why would I need a herbalist?
- What is a doula?
- What is the difference between an antepartum, postpartum, and labor doula?
Birth Doulas are sometimes referred to as childbirth assistants, labor support professionals, birth assistants, or birth companions. Birth Doulas assist from the beginning to the end. We’ll visit you before you’re due to give birth, and after to help with the transition for mommy & baby! We help you with everything from creating birth plans and comfort plans, to labor & delivery coaching.
Postpartum Doulas step in after Mommy’s done the heavy lifting of giving birth. We can visit you immediately after delivery, or once you’ve settled in back home. We assist in breastfeeding, infant care, and even light house cleaning! Any thing to help assist in your postpartum healing.
- Why should I hire a doula?
- How do I choose a doula that's the right fit?
- Can I have a doula if I want an epidural or other pain medication?
- Can I have a doula if I plan to have a C-section?
- Can I pay for a doula using my insurance?